This well-designed home is set well back from the road on a manicured 2,001m2 block. As you travel down the long driveway past the colour filled gardens you are greeted by a striking home with its extra high roofline. Step inside and be welcomed by this spacious home with ample natural light and breezes.
– Main bedroom features an extra large ensuite with separate toilet and a walk-in robe
– The 4th bedroom is located adjacent to the entryway making it ideal as a home office if required
– Air-conditioned formal lounge could easily be transformed into a cosy media room
– High ceilings create a sense of openness and space in the tiled living area
– The light filled meals area also features high ceilings
– Galley kitchen make good use of the space and features a handy walk-in pantry
– Family sized bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– “Crimsafe” screens offer security without taking anything away from the views
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Double lock-up garage with auto door
– Relaxing covered outdoor living area overlooks the beautiful lawns and gardens
– 2,001m2 block with ample room for a pool
– A huge variety of colourful plants and fruit trees
– Bore water to help keep everything stay lush and green
– Extra large garden shed/workshop
– Located in a quiet street just across the road from the Hyperdome
This home is ideal for those looking for ample space inside and out while still handy to shops, schools and transport.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.