Finding a quality 4 bedroom home on a good size block is a difficult task these days with block sizes becoming smaller and smaller. Boasting beautiful street appeal on an 807 m2 block, the home is situated towards the end of a Cul de sac which offers a quiet family friendly atmosphere. The home offers space for everyone in the family with two separate living areas and a covered outdoor entertainment area where you can relax while watching the kids play in the fully fenced backyard. It’s just minutes to the local shops, primary and secondary schools plus all the amenities that you could imagine as well as easy access to the Warrego Highway. With a great tenant in place paying $400 a week – this makes perfect sense for the savvy investor at this affordable price!
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
* Spacious main bedroom with stylish ensuite & walk in robe
* Open plan living area plus an air conditioned separate lounge room
* Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and stainless appliances including dishwasher & ceramic cooktop
* Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the huge fully fenced backyard
* Fantastic location surrounded by other quality homes
* Double lock up garage with internal access + also includes garden shed
* Security screens to all windows & doors
* Rainwater tank plumbed into toilets & laundry + garden tap to save you bill shock from your water bills
Interest is sure to be high for this well presented home in this super convenient location. Contact Troy today for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.