Rarely does such an Iconic building come up for lease!
Ipswich’s famous original Bowling Alley is up for lease
Offering approx. 1600m2 of space under roof.
An open canvas with multiple options for use available, re invigorate Ipswich Bowling History or put your footprint on Ipswich’s past. The iconic building has sat empty for far too long. The new owners have opened the doors and started to freshen her up.
- Side access
- Downstairs – approx. 20 bowling lanes wide (full length) open area,
- Previously the building offered multiple areas inside including café/restaurant, change rooms, disabled toilet, storage rooms, reception, kids zone, amusement zone and men’s and woman’s toilets
- Double door access to inside of the building
- Large Covered Entry
- 3x phase Power
- Disabled access friendly
- Ample Car Parking
- Freshly Painted exterior of the Building
- Upstairs – 2x offices, bathroom and kitchenette with potential for internal or external access
- Our client is flexible and motivated to see the right tenants in place.
- Uses – health and fitness, sports and recreation, commercial office space, gymnastics, Sports Bar, adventure playground, dance studio, skirmish, laser zone, karaoke, indoor go karts, escape rooms, amusements zone you name it, chances are you can do it here*.
Note: The building was not flood impacted during the 2022 QLD Flood Disaster
To be part of Queensland fastest growing city and one of Ipswich’s newest development hubs feel free to contact Rob Lindsay for a confidential discussion at Rob.Lindsay@ehouse.com.au