OWNER’S CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE CHANGED AND THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD – BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO BUYERS. ENQUIRE AND INSPECT NOW!
AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 16/10/2022 @ 10:00 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 09:30 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
This rare opportunity has come up in the heart of Eagleby to impress all investors or entry level home buyers. Situated in the quiet cul-de-sac street with 885 sqm of Abundant Land and granny Flat Potential (STCA). You need look no further to find a piece of real estate that can satisfy savvy investors, land banking, or owner occupiers.
This property is great for families wanting a sizable backyard and endless future potential to build a pool or a huge shed. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
– 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobe
– Functional kitchen with plenty of storage
– Large living room with ceiling fan
– Two-way renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Front patio
– Air conditioning in all bedrooms
– Large undercover rear entertainment area
– Single carport with drive-through access to backyard
– Green house
– Garden Shed
– Rainwater tank
– Low-set sturdyt construction
– Fully fenced backyard
– 885 sqm of low maintenance flat land
Location can’t get any better:
• 4 minutes drive to Eagleby Shopping Centre
• Walking distance to Devron Park
• Walking distance to Eagleby State School
Contact Ramin or Lorie for an inspection now! Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don’t want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.