AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 03.04.2022 @ 10 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 9:30 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ONLINE AND ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
This beautifully presented high-set property on a large 698sqm block is ready for it’s new owners to call home. Be it an investment or owner occupied this property is perfect for families. Centrally located in a quiet cul-de-sac at the edge of a family friendly park that features a large walking/cycling track, rugby grounds and a water park with BBQ facilities for the kids, this property is sure to please.
This large fully renovated home has been painted inside and out. Upstairs features 3 generous sized bedrooms with gorgeous timber flooring, refreshed kitchen, new bathroom and toilet, ceiling fans throughout and a split system air conditioning in the lounge. Each window has views of trees and greenery and an abundance of natural light.
An incredible bonus downstairs you have multipurpose rooms, a kitchenette and bathroom that offer the perfect opportunity for dual living. This additional space will appeal to buyers looking for a teenage retreat or extra space for extended and growing families.
The yard has been well maintained and has multiple fruit trees and entertaining areas.
– 3 bedrooms upstairs with freestanding wardrobes
– Huge master bedroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with quality fixtures and a massive freestanding bath with separate toilet
– Spacious lounge/dining area with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Gorgeous timber floors in living areas and tiled in the kitchen and dining
– Front and back deck for your morning coffee with early morning sunrise views
Extra features downstairs:
– Multipurpose Entertaining areas
– Second Kitchen with tiled splashback
– Second bathroom and toilet (wheelchair friendly)
– Single Carport with Single lock up garage
– Tool/Garden Shed
– Front & back balconies
– Large undercover entertainment area
– Fully fenced block on 698sqm
– 12x solar panels to reduce your power bill
The location of this property is central to all amenities and schools. 3 minutes to both Woodridge and Berrinba state schools, A 5-minute drive to the plaza and train station. Multiple bus stops nearby and 5 minutes to both the M1 and Logan Motorways.
This fantastic opportunity won’t last long!
As you can see this fantastic home offers endless opportunity to the astute buyer. Don’t miss out!
Contact us for an inspection now. Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don’t want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.