AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 12.12.2021 @ 9:30 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 9:00 AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
Act today to secure what can only be described as a one-off opportunity in the Regions best value precincts in Daisy Hill. Call off your property search, this home will cater for all! With 756 sqm of Abundant Space Land and Excellent Location you need look no further to find an ideal 1st home or sensational investment. This amazing property is just next to Logan City most prestigious private school, John Paul College. Moments away to Chatswood Central Shopping Centre and Daisy Hill Koala Centre. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Jam-packed with many features and unlimited potential, here are just a few of the highlights:
– 3 good sized bedrooms with build in wardrobe
– Modern Kitchen
– Newly renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Large air-conditioner in the living area
– Laundry under the house
– Large Storage space under the house
– Storage Shed
– Single lock-up garage
– low maintenance backyard
– Fully fenced 756sqm good sized block
Location can’t get any better:
– 1 min drive walk John Paul College
– 3 mins drive to St Edward’s Catholic Primary School
– 5 mins drive to Chatswood Central Shopping Centre
– 5 mins drive to Daisy Hill Koala Centre
– 5 mins drive to M1 motorway
Positioned on abundant space land, within walking distance of all you require and everything you desire, this property is a MUST to inspect. Call Ramin Bay and Lorie Gonzalez today to arrange an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.