AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 21.11.2021 @ 9:30 AM. BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 09:00 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION).
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS
Family, Easy Access, Value and Comfort. If these are your top search criteria to buy a house then look no more. This rare renovated townhouse in a gated community has come up in Kuraby to impress all family home buyers and investors with its long list of features and benefits. Convenient location to railway station and bus stop, school, park, local shops and walking distance to Kuraby Farmers Market. With easy access to major roads such as Beenleigh Road, and Warrigal Road. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Jam-packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
• 3 good size bedrooms upstairs
• Large Master bedroom with Ensuite and private balcony
• Extra toilet/powder room downstairs
• Air-condition in Master bedroom and Living area
• Ceiling Fan in all the bedroom and Living area
• Covered outdoor patio area
• Separate laundry
• Security screen door and window throughout
• Single car garage
• Low body corporate fees
• Larger courtyard compared to other townhouses in the complex
• Great tenants in place on expired/periodic lease
Townhouse complex features:
• Secured gated complex
• Covered BBQ and picnic area
• Swimming pool
Location can’t get any better:
• 3 mins drive to Kuraby State School
• 6 mins drive to Runcorn State High School
• Walking distance to Kuraby Railway Station
• Walking distance to Wally Tate Park
• 5 mins drive to Runcorn Plaza and Warrigal Shopping Centre
• 6mins drive to Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre
• 8 mins drive to access M1 motorway
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call Ramin Bay or Lorie Gonzalez to organise an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.