AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 05.12.2021 @ 09:30 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 09:00 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
We are extremely delighted to deliver you this outstanding opportunity to own such an amazing family home with an abundance of space for entertainment and lifestyle. If these are your top search criteria to buy a house then look no more. Fully top-quality renovated home, there’s nothing you need to do! This amazing property is moments away from Logan City most prestigious private school, John Paul College, Chatswood Central Shopping Centre and easy access to M1 motorway. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Jam-packed with many features and unlimited potential, here are just a few of the highlights:
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and Ensite
– Open Plan Kitchen with lot of storage space and a walk-in butler pantry
– Ceiling Fans throughout
– Large new split system air-conditioner
– Large modern two-way bathroom
– Open planned dining area that flows on from the living area & kitchen
– Good sized laundry
– Spacious undercover patio
– Single lock-up garage
– Fully fenced 815sqm flat block
– Unshakable Brick and Tile construction
Location can’t get any better:
– 2 mins drive to Chatswood Central Shopping Centre
– 2 mins drive to John Paul College
– 2 mins drive to St Edward’s Catholic Primary School
– 2 mins drive to M1 motorway
Positioned on a low maintenance land, within walking distance of all you require and everything you desire, this property is a MUST to inspect. Call Ramin Bay today to arrange an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.