This welcoming home is set on an elevated 1,600m2 block in the highly sort after “Country Club Estate”.
– 4 bedrooms (4th bedroom well suited as a home office or study if required)
– The main bedroom is air-conditioned and features an ensuite and walk-in robe
– Lovely open kitchen with breakfast bar and near new dishwasher
– Air-conditioned living areas
– 5kw solar electric system installed
– Family-sized bathroom with separate shower/bath
– Outdoor living area has insulated roofing for all year comfort
– Elevated position with amazing views and breezes
– Colourful native gardens, veggie patch and fruit trees
– Multiple areas within the gardens sit back and take in the peaceful surroundings
– 2 rainwater tanks – With trickle feed town water
– 2 car lock-up garage
– Easy side access to the separate double garage with insulated ceiling
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac position only a short drive into thriving Beaudesert with Coles, Woolworths, IGA and Aldi a mixture of shops and schools to choose from. School bus pickup is in the estate as well.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.