Investors should be checking this one out. My interstate seller’s circumstances have changed and they now wish to free up some funds for their looming retirement. The current long-term tenant looks after it as if it was his own and is keen to stay on and resign a new lease in January. ($rent review)
Modern split level designed property, constructed out of low maintenance materials such as brick, render & external cladding. Purposely designed to suit the sloping 1553 sqm block. Internal stairs lead up the entire living areas, the 4 bedrooms, laundry etc.
Upper level consists of 4 good sized b/in bedrooms. Great a/c master suite with large ensuite with dble sized shower. A/conditioned open plan living zone and nice kitchen, complete with d/washer. Sliding door out to the rear deck/patio with views over the huge yard.
The area is serviced by the Brassall and Blair State Primary and Ipswich State High Schools. There is also, in many cases, free or government subsidised bus transport to a host of private schools including St. Edmunds and St. Mary’s Colleges, Ipswich Boys and Girls Grammar Schools and West Moreton Anglican College.
The area is surrounded by several parks, sporting & entertainment clubs, plenty of schooling options and all the normal amenities you would expect in one of Ipswich’s most popular suburbs. Easy access to Warrego Hwy for those commuting back to Brisbane or up to Toowoomba.
• Secure long term investment opportunity
• Current tenant in place for 4 years.
• Low maintenance property on massive 1553 sqm block
• Tiled roof, combination of brick, render & cladded exterior walls.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a/con living zone & laundry upstairs.
• Current renting @ $380 per week (possibility of $410 per week)
• Lease due for resign again 31/01/2023
• Managed by our team with great tenant in place.
• Brassall is a sought-after suburb with plenty to offer the tenants
• NO subdivision potential : Inspections by appointment only.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.